- We build a complete dossier on your property with you to fully understand its features and its advantages and to create a portfolio of development
- We advise you on the maintenance of your home or its possible renovation
- We evaluate the best possible rental price for a quick rental to a reliable, stable tenant
- We represent all the obligations that weigh on you
- We cash the rents and the security deposits. Your funds are protected by a financial guarantee
- We have legal expertise, in particular, for the drafting of leases
- We are insured against professional liability for any mistake in our management
SecurityS’ANTONI Immobilier offers you:
- Guarantee against unpaid rents
- Damage guarantee
- Guarantee against holiday rentals
EffectivenessTo determine the rent with you, we have the following resources:
- The National Observatory of the Markets
- All our references
- Our knowledge of the property 's advantages
To rent your property, we have the following resources:
- A local and national file of requests
- The establishment of panels
- The windows of our branches in strategic locations
- The S'ANTONI newspaper adverts
- The property BOOK
- Our websites
- Press advertising
- A contact person at your service
Owners, if you wish to rent a property in all serenity, here are the 17 steps we take for you
- 1Find a tenant: Post the available rentals in our windows and create and post classified adverts offering the rentals on the Internet (www.santoni.fr and partners) and in local newspapers.
- 2Select the tenant candidates: Study the rental dossiers carefully in collaboration with our warranty insurance arrears.
- 3Write and sign the lease.
- 4Establish an inventory on the tenant's entry and exit.
- 5Make the necessary declarations (concerning the tenant) to the tax authorities.
- 6Collect the rents, building fees and the security deposit on entry into the premises.
- 7Monitor and implement the resources needed to meet payment deadlines.
- 8Supply the receipts, the certificates and the documents requested by the tenant.
- 9Calculate and inform the tenant of the annual rent and building fee increases under the terms specified in the lease.
- 10Verify the accounts sent by the representative and the payment provisions requested.
- 11Calculate and allocate the rent and accrued annual amount to the tenant.
- 12Search systematically for a new tenant to replace the outgoing tenant
- 13For any work needed, consult the companies, study the quote and after your agreement, order the necessary work and pay the company. Bill the tenant for the work if necessary.
- 14Defend your interest before the government or private representative of the co-ownership, etc.
- 15Prepare and send monthly a detailed account per property of all revenue (rent, building fees, heating, taxes, etc. and the expenses (building fees, work, taxes, etc.) made to your account.
- 16Settle the monthly payments due (by bank transfer).
- 17Establish a preparatory for your annual property income declaration.